Editor's Note: This is one of our favorites. After all, we believe it was the publishing of this particular hopefully amusing how-to which put in motion a series of events which eventually led to our being interviewed on Kerrang! radio!
How to Become the Smartest Person in the WorldIn the following steps learn how to become the smartest person in the world. There are three major categories to follow to know the most: Language, Science and History. Naruto may be added next semester.
1. Learn Latin because this language shows high intelligence and symbolizes quality.
2. Learn the basic foundations for history, including your country's. If you are already a historian you are one-third away from being the smartest person in the world.
3. Learn about the elements and compounds of science. This will add to the lessons you probably have previously learned in school.
4. Read most of the Encyclopedia.
5. Watch TV shows that put all this information to use.
6. Study Mensa books and learn from them to join the Mensa group.
7. After this you should take an IQ test and see how you score, it should be high.
*Make sure you take your time and pace yourself, don't stress yourself out.
*Don't become too involved in this unless you have nothing better to do or you are determined.
Article added: 05 November 2007
wikiHowl collects funny how-to articles deleted from wikiHow.com, and brings them to you when you are looking for a laugh. wikiHow's content is shared under a Creative Commons license; with author credits for these silly or bizarre how-to's available via wikiHow's Deletion Log.
Get hold of one
of these if you don't
already have one