Editor's Note: It would be well to note that when you write an article for wikiHow, it won't take unless it is of a certain length, and that is why you see a little extra wisdom appended here.
How to Install Cookies on Your Computer
If you want to learn how to install cookies onto your computer this is an article for you
1. First you have to go to your local grocery store and buy cookie mix (preferably chocolate chip).
2. Make cookies.
3. Take your cookies and shove them into the place where you put your disks and computer games and stuff.
4. Shove all the cookies into the computer.
5. Ta-Da! you have now installed cookies on your computer.
6. I'm supposed to add more words so fdjsaofjdsoifnszbcuis jfiosdfhjsn idshfds hdihj dfh hfund jdjdi nirf kieff kjro japjwj jfjfei jfnjr jh kojioh jlkjhiug huhn hiho hore kodsjfosdid hdhs hoiehaldjieh isi shi ideh idhw iwdaskh qpjq idad ie93nd iehoweh sdodhwi ohw isdowr wioqed aojwj jewioeji hwioeh ahweciu fewuewiru huie r hu iuh ururaooewfjsdfu hudhf u uidf g h f fdisu he h dgfsudgreh gfidsg dsfgufd gg s gdfs geruigf gdh gds g gsdfg g dgfs gdfgisdg g k gf g gosdgfsfg jk sg hgf ho ggfiogdfs gfs godgsh...
* If cookies are not fitting in the slot just keep pushing them in or spread butter around the disk place thing.
* Do not eat cookies they're for the computer only. :)
Article added: 21 March 2011
wikiHowl collects funny how-to articles deleted from wikiHow, and brings them to you when you are looking for a laugh. wikiHow's content is shared under a Creative Commons license; with author credits for these silly or bizarre how-to's available via wikiHow's Deletion Log.
This cookie might