Editor's Note: Many articles at wikiHow are created by a well meaning child editor who has happened upon an impractical request. Editors with a lower amount of life experience will address just about any question, believing that all things are possible. Their answers can be absurdly simplistic and can rely on surreal assumptions and they might involve physical solutions to non physical problems, too. Since we think that kid spelling and wording can be part of the charm of a deleted gem, we have not copyedited this article.
How to Erase Your Memory
Is your life REALLY bad? Do you wish you could get rid of all those horrid memorys? Well, now you can!
1. Think about why you want to erase your memorys. Some of them could of been the best in your life, like when you got married, for example.
2. Go to a specialist who deals in memory erasing.
3. Type in erase memory into google.co.uk, or ask.com, and see what you can find.
4. If you can't find anything, give yourself amnesia. You can do this by hitting yourself HARD on your temples (the side next to your eye towards the ear.) if this doesn't work, ask a friend to do it. Then it'll be a shock, and don't let them tell you when your going to do it. This will work, and make you forget every memory.
* Don't do it unless you are absolutly positive that you want to erase your memorys. You WON'T EVER get them back again! And you may forget useful stuff, like the difference between an elephant and an apple.
* Ask your friend to hit HARD on your temples.
* Read the steps.
* DON'T do it 'unless' your SURE
* Go to a specialist FIRST! They'll talk over things.
Things You'll Need
* Friend (possibily)
* A hard Hitting Hand
* A sure answer
Article added: 23 November 2007
wikiHowl collects funny how-to articles deleted from wikiHow.com, and brings them to you when you are looking for a laugh. wikiHow's content is shared under aCreative Commons license; with author credits for these silly or bizarre how-to's available via wikiHow'sDeletion Log.
If you are like most wikiHowl readers, you are going to need a huge eraser or that big brain of yours!